Public Relations, Social Media & Content
RIESTER motivates media and captivates customers to talk about its clients’ brands.
RIESTER public relations expertise includes: media relations, crisis management and communications, spokesperson training, internal communications, community relations, event innovation and management, and sponsorship programs.
The public relations team applies past professional experiences as corporate communication strategists, reporters and editors to create customized earned media programs that generate publicity, or manage dow and mitigate publicity when circumstances warrant, and build relationships with targeted journalists and bloggers. RIESTER’s public relations services include:
- Editorial idea development
- Editorial writing and materials creation
- Aggressive media relationship development and story pitching
- Spokesperson services
- Media tours
- FAM (familiarization) tours
- Analyst tours
- Satellite media tours
- Digital news releases
- Media relations engagement and management tools
RIESTER is able to fully support your social media channels with customized and curated content, campaign and community management, targeted influencer programs, and social content publishing and reporting. The firm’s social media team continually refines your brand’s content using centralized publishing and optimization tools to monitor, post and promote branded content to social media vehicles such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and campaign website blogs.
RIESTER’s seasoned communicators are well versed in using the written word to create targeted messages for specific audiences. RIESTER crafts integrated, content marketing programs that successfully integrate your media, social, digital and print initiatives. RIESTER also writes editorial articles, pitches them to targeted websites and provides rapid response to media blog posts that occur as a result of online articles. Content services also include:
- Collateral development (brochures, promotional materials)
- Deployment of “Rapid Response” efforts via social media tools
- News release/media advisory development and editing
- PR toolkit development
- Media kit development (online and offline)
- Newsletters (both online and offline)
- Op-ed and opinion piece development, editing and placement
- Speechwriting and public presentation development